Your car’s battery is dead…
…your car won’t start, and there’s no one around you to give you a hand or help you out. Your time is valuable and you need to get on with your day as soon as possible. You think the problem is your car battery, but you’re not completely sure.
If you turn your ignition key to the “ACC” and “ON” position and no lights or sounds turn on, your battery is likely dead.
Call us and we will be there promptly to help you get up and running, and on with your day.
We serve all cities in Greater Vancouver including Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey, New Westminster, Langley and Delta.
How we get you back on the road
If your vehicle’s battery is dead, we will first try a jump start (also known as a battery boost).
If that does not get your car started and if your car battery is near the end of its life time, we will gladly take your car to the nearest shop to have a brand new battery put in.
Some common reasons why your car battery would be dead include:
- You left your car headlights on, draining the battery empty by the time you return to your car.
- You haven’t used your car in a while and the battery has slowly lost its charge.
- You went on a vacation for over a couple weeks without connecting your battery to a trickle charger.
- Your car has been in storage for a long time.
- Your car’s battery is just old and has simply past its time. Under normal use, a car battery typically needs to be replaced every 4 years.
CALL FOR TOWING SERVICE NEAR YOU: